6 Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Employee Handbook
1. An Employee Handbook will establish uniform, clearly defined policies, guidelines, and standards.
2. It helps orient new employees to your policies and culture.
3. It acts as a reference to help prevent or resolve internal disputes.
4. It saves time, by answering frequently asked questions about pay, vacation time, benefits, etc.
5. It will lower your insurance premiums, as your business will be viewed as “lower risk”.
6. Most importantly, it reduces your risk from and during lawsuits.