LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES
Contract Creation and Negotiation
Hasti Daneshvar provides strategic business and corporate legal counsel which includes drafting tailored agreements, negotiating and closing transactions, and assisting with corporate maintenance and compliance.
The success of a business is based in great part on its contracts. She will create and negotiate your contracts with customers, partners, employees and freelancers, and service providers. A well-drafted contract gives you the assurances that your business relationships are protected and expectations are met to promote productivity and financial success and avoid litigation or loss.
Hasti Daneshvar can assist in creating, reviewing and negotiating contracts such as:
- Commercial Leases
- Employment Agreements and Manuals
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Services and Vendor Agreements
- General Business Contracts
- Internal Corporate Documentation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Waivers and Releases
- Licensing Agreements
- Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Partnership and Founder Agreements
Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, Hasti Daneshvar will help you set up and expand your business for success.
Starting and growing a company does not happen overnight. From the moment you form your business idea, all sorts of questions will pop up- legal, financial, creative, and more. Of course, choosing the right business entity is critical because it affects everything from the ownership structure, the decision- making, employment, and financing to the tax implications of the business.
Hasti has a step-by-step approach to launching your business.
- Business Name Search: Conducting a business name search to avoid any potential conflicts down the line.
- Corporate Structure: Helping you choose the ideal business structure for you by explaining the pros and cons of each type of corporate entity.
- Corporate Formation: Registering your corporation with the California Secretary of State and create required document such as an Operating Agreement, Articles Incorporation, or Partnership Agreement.
- EIN: Obtaining a Federal Tax Identification Number (also known as an EIN) for the new company, which is typically necessary for tax and banking purposes
- Rule and Regulations: Applying for business licenses and permits.
- Intellectual Property: Registering your trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
As an entrepreneur, it’s important to be able to move quickly when an opportunity presents itself. Daneshvar Law has always been able to do that for me. Whether it’s been responding to my emails regarding small matters, reviewing my contracts, or litigating my cases, Daneshvar Law always comes through and is an asset to my growing business.